Monday 8 June 2009

RSPCA Freedom foods (JOKE)

I am fuming I was referred to this video form a forum member here this is a utube video from channel 5 I think its the news but not sure, when I viewed it it made my blood boil the sickening images of what should be relatively happy chickens free ranging and existing in much better conditions due to RSPCA Freedom foods.
About 4 years ago me and my wife stopped eating chicken due to poor welfare conditions, and as we could not afford organic chicken unless it was on offer or something, this made eating chicken special which was great, we would only eat free range eggs, but even then I was not entirely happy with shop brought ones.
But then hugh fernly w...... cant spell the other bit brought chicken welfare to the public for which I am greatfull and opened a tin of worms chicken out campaign was born have a look here




The farmer in the the clip has no welfare standards at all and should loose his certification.
after we saw the chicken out programs we decided to start to buy freedom foods chicken, but that has now stopped after seeing the clip...

No comments:

Post a Comment